On Tuesday, Oct. 26, the Chicago Blackhawks and Illinois Secretary of State Jesse White will unveil new Blackhawks-themed license plates in a ceremony at the James R. Thompson Center in Chicago. The press conference will reportedly begin at 2 PM CST, and will be attended by Blackhawks goalie Marty Turco and Hall of Fame forward Bobby Hull. Proceeds from the new plates will benefit public schools in Illinois.
- Ranking the Prospects: Chicago’s Best Defensemen
- NHL, NBC Announce 2014-15 Broadcast Schedule
- Will The Blackhawks #FreeHayes?
- Happy Birthday, Duncan Keith
- Nashville Predators Sign Ribeiro, Roy
- Blackhawks Hire Kevin Dineen
- Blachawks Prospect Camp: What To Watch
- Blackhawks Prospect Camp Preview: Goaltenders
SMS Text Message
*Standard text messaging rates may apply from your carrier*