The Chicago Blackhawks announced on Friday that forward Daniel Carcillo will require surgery to repair a torn ACL that will cost him the next six months. Carcillo signed a one-year deal prior to the 2011-12 season, registering 11 points (two goals, nine assists) and rating plus-10 in 28 games this year. He has also accumulated 82 penalty minutes and been suspended twice as a member of the Hawks.
- Ranking the Prospects: Chicago’s Best Defensemen
- NHL, NBC Announce 2014-15 Broadcast Schedule
- Will The Blackhawks #FreeHayes?
- Happy Birthday, Duncan Keith
- Nashville Predators Sign Ribeiro, Roy
- Blackhawks Hire Kevin Dineen
- Blachawks Prospect Camp: What To Watch
- Blackhawks Prospect Camp Preview: Goaltenders
SMS Text Message
*Standard text messaging rates may apply from your carrier*