Team USA coaches have confirmed that Blackhawks prospect Jeremy Morin will not play on Tuesday night when they play Slovakia (7 pm Central, NHL Network). There has not been further clarification of when the injury took place, but Morin is still available to play at some point in the tournament.
- Ranking the Prospects: Chicago’s Best Forwards
- Ranking the Prospects: Chicago’s Best Defensemen
- NHL, NBC Announce 2014-15 Broadcast Schedule
- Will The Blackhawks #FreeHayes?
- Happy Birthday, Duncan Keith
- Nashville Predators Sign Ribeiro, Roy
- Blackhawks Hire Kevin Dineen
- Blachawks Prospect Camp: What To Watch
SMS Text Message
*Standard text messaging rates may apply from your carrier*