Team USA coaches have confirmed that Blackhawks prospect Jeremy Morin will not play on Tuesday night when they play Slovakia (7 pm Central, NHL Network). There has not been further clarification of when the injury took place, but Morin is still available to play at some point in the tournament.
- Scott Darling To Start Game 4
- Blackhawks Handle Home Business, Take Series Lead
- Scott Darling To Start Game 3
- Predators Hammer Blackhawks, Even Series
- Darling To The Rescue, Blackhawks Win In 2OT
- Patrick Kane A Go For Game One
- Round One Preview: Blackhawks vs Predators
- Report: Patrick Kane Ready For Round One?