The Vancouver Canucks have signed Daniel and Henrik Sedin to matching four-year, $28M deals ($7M per) that run thru the 2017-18 season.
- Coming Soon: Teuvo Teräväinen in Chicago?
- Blackhawks Sign Dillon Fournier
- Blackhawks Handle Sabres
- Andrew Shaw, Blackhawks Roll Blue Jackets
- Western Conference Trade Deadline Breakdown
- NHL Trade Deadline: Wednesday Updates
- NHL Deadline Day Blockbuster: St. Louis for Callahan
- Blackhawks Buried By Avalanche
SMS Text Message
*Standard text messaging rates may apply from your carrier*