The Vancouver Canucks have signed Daniel and Henrik Sedin to matching four-year, $28M deals ($7M per) that run thru the 2017-18 season.
- Impact Player: What Brad Richards Means In Chicago
- Good Bye, Kevin Hayes
- Ranking the Prospects: Chicago’s Best Forwards
- Ranking the Prospects: Chicago’s Best Defensemen
- NHL, NBC Announce 2014-15 Broadcast Schedule
- Will The Blackhawks #FreeHayes?
- Happy Birthday, Duncan Keith
- Nashville Predators Sign Ribeiro, Roy
SMS Text Message
*Standard text messaging rates may apply from your carrier*